I've been tagged by Liz Williams (lazylizard at SCS). Thought I would try this, as my blog is so new. The rules are as follows:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog-- some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I work as a parapro in a small country school, grades K-8. My husband is the superintendent in the same district, so he IS my boss! hehe!!! All kidding aside, we have a great working relationship, at work and at home!!!
2. We're working on an addition to our home. My husband, sons and father are doing all of the work. We live in the home that my husband's grandparents built when they immigrated to the United States from Finland. It is so very nice to live in a home with "roots..."
3. I have purchased a used harp and have begun taking lessons. It is soooo soothing!
4. I have become involved with our community theatre. I've been a nun in the Sound of Music, and Mrs. Adams, a Native American and Buffalo Bill troupe member in Annie Get Your Gun! I have also sung with our local Copper Country Chorale.
5. I was born and live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. U.P people are called "YOOPERS" and are considered a back woods type. Flannel shirts, wool socks, saying "hey" a lot...example: "Let's go downtown, hey?" A bit like Canadians, I guess. My cousins in California claim that I have an accent, but I just don't think I do...
6. We get a TON of snow where we live. Our peninsula juts out into Lake Superior, so we get lake effect snow...plus the regular type as well!!! So, snow can possibly be on the ground anytime now until possibly into the beginning of May. Makes a lot of cozy stamping time, let me tell you!
Speaking of stamping...I belong to a group of stampers called the "Biddies..." JoAnn Mleko (sarahzoe) is our leader and we meet once a month.
7. I love the Lord Jesus and follow Him. We attend a Bible believing church just up the street from us and feel so blessed to be under His Word.
Well, that wasn't so difficult! Thanks, Liz!