Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fourth Day of Flowers

My flower for you today is a Siberian Iris. I stamped the iris with Brilliance Black onto PaperTrey Ink white cardstock. I then used my Nestabilities Scalloped Oval to die cut the image panel. I colored the iris with Copic markers and added a sentiment stamped from PaperTrey Ink's Mixed Messages. I used the Nestabilites tag dies to cut the sentiment and tied a piece of sheer ribbon through for an accent.

My base card is made from Stampin' Up's Ballet Blue cardstock. I cut a cardstock weight vellum piece and ran it through my CuttleBug with the Swiss Dot Folder.

If you have images colored in advance, this makes for a very quick, yet pretty card.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Oh my goodness Debbie, this is beautiful. Your coloring is awesome and I just love it all!

Joan