Sunday, April 26, 2009

River Rock Lighthouse

After looking out at all of the fog and rainy weather, I thought I needed to upload my "River Rock Lighthouse." I'm falling back upon another "oldie, but (hopefully) goodie" for this evening's post.

The cardstock used for this design is Stampin' Up's Basic Black, along with River Rock Textured dp (retired).

The lighthouse image is also Stampin' Up, "Coast to Coast," (also retired) stamped with Adirondack Pitch Black ink and colored with multiple Copic markers. I used Spellbinder's Rectangle Nestabilities to die cut the image panel before mounting it onto the dotted SU dp.

My design is finished off with three black brads.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend-- I began my Spring cleaning, as well as a bit of Dirty Dozen stamping.

Have a great week!

9 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just beautiful, Deb -- I absolutely love the River Rock and Black combo!!! Great card!

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty, Deb! Love the colors, perfect for a masculine card!

Kathie said...

I love lighthouses and you captured this beautifully! Very well done!!

Darlene said...

This is awesome Deb!! Love the colors you've used here and the image is colored perfectly!! Awesome card!!

Janine said...

Deb this is very very pretty! I love the colors you used.

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Love the classy color combo!

Debbie Corbari said...

Deb, this is simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the color of river rock and this lighthouse image looks PERFECT with it!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Now, this is what it looks like here today. I see this is an Oregon lighthouse, too. This is an excellent masculine card. I just love the clean design.

Debbie Olson said...

Deb, this is gorgoeus--perfect for ANY guy's card!