Welcome to Our Daily Bread design's November Release Blog Hop! I'm so happy that you were able to stop by! If you did not start at the ODBD Blog, please head there to start at the beginning of the hop (for reasons you will NOT want to MISS! Explained below...)
If you came here from Becca's blog, you're right where you are supposed to be! After you check this out, head to Anglie Zublionis' blog, then to Chris Olsen's blog.
Today is the release of three gorgeous new ODBD Christmas sets: "Blessed Christmas," "Christmas Verses," and "Luke 2:11." I've decided to use the beautiful pointsettia image and Bible verse (Come Let Us Adore Him Let the Heavens Rejoice, Let the Earth Be Glad. Psalm 96:11--stamped inside the card) from "Blessed Christmas."
I stamped my pointsettia image onto pure white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then colored the image with multiple Copic markers, cut it out with a Spellbinders Label Four die, and sprayed it with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. The glimmer mist adds a beautiful sheen that unfortunately did not show up well in my photo--it looks amazing IRL! A couple of half pearls add interest.
The gorgeous glimmering decorator paper is SEI's Winter Glitterland , also from ODBD. I layered my image panel onto another panel die cut from the dp with a Spellbinder's Labels Seven die.
The panels were layered over sheer white ribbon attached to the cardbase. A corner rounder punch was used on the main card base to complete the design.
If you started at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog, you know that besides the inspirational blog hop, we have blog candy and a challenge for you!
First, the blog candy:
One lucky winner will win the ENTIRE November release!!!!
In order to be eligible to win, you must:
1. Write down each DT name and their secret word or words (My secret word is "the")
2. Comment on each blog on the hop
3. Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment there that you left a comment on each blog (but you must not give the secret words there!)
4. Email Grace at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8PM EST on Nov 3, giving her the DT names with their secret word/words.
5. Grace will verify that all requirements are met and then randomly choose a winner.
6. The winner will be emailed at the email address used when they email Grace.
Now for the challenge (which is totally separate from the blog candy!)
Make a holiday card and give it SHIMMER! There are many ways to give a card shimmer… there are products you spray or paint on like Shimmerz and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist… there are shimmery papers….use anything you would like, but just show us the shimmer!
1. You have until Nov 15 8 PM EST to link their creation to the ODBD blog under the “Most Recent Challenge” link.
2. You do not have to use Our Daily Bread designs stamps to win but if you have them, we DEFINITELY LOVE to see them!
3. The winner will be randomly drawn and the prize is a $30.00 Credit to the Our Daily Bread Designs Store.
I hope that you've enjoyed today's hop! I'll be looking to see YOUR challenge submission! Best wishes with the blog candy as well!