Sunday, November 6, 2011

...I love Paris in the Fall...

Actually, I have never been to Paris...just loving the recent JustRite sets that feature the noted Eiffel tower and other items with a french theme.



This lovely image of the Eiffel Tower is from JustRite's "Bon Voyage" Cling stamp set. You can view all of the JustRite stamps HERE...and just a note: Sharon is running a fabulous sale (25%, 50%+) on a passel of in stock JustRite NOW!





I stamped the image directly onto decorator paper with Versafine Black Onyx ink, then heat embossed it with detail embossing powder. Spellbinder Petite Oval dies (check with Sharon for availability) were used to cut the image panel and layer beneath.

What better to match up with the Bon Voyage set than Graphic 45's "Curtain Call" (marked down, as well as a bunch more Graphic 45!).  "Curtain Call" is filled with neutral tones, prints that celebrate Paris (note the cute stamps) and the theatre stage. Graphic 45 papers are some of my very favorites-- I love the vintage prints and 8 X 8" size, perfect for long and narrow designs. You can the entire collection here!

The "Paris" banner was created using Spellbinders "Nested Pennants" and Tim Holtz' "Typeset" alphabet die from Amazon.

Last up, a May Art's Striped Ribbon makes for a border and bow tied with a Bow Easy.

All of the highlighted links are products available at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

If you didn't visit yesterday, for Ribbon Inspiration/Stamp Simply Style--Twill, you will want to do that...it involves something SWEET! See the previous post below...

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my goodness - this is fabulous -- I love it! It made me instantly smile. That narrow stripe ribbon is gorgeous here and I LOVE your banner! Way to go!

Judi said...

GORGEOUS card, love the colour scheme.

Judi x

Kathy W said...

I love your layout and choice of patterned papers here. Beautiful card!