Our Daily Bread designs 4th Anniversary Special Design Team Edition Release Blog Hop!
If you have come here from Patter's Blog, you are in the right place! If not, you might want to start at the ODBD Blog so you are sure to not miss anyone on the list! If any links are lost along the way, you can always access the entire list of links from the ODBD Blog as well!
The Bread Sticks are so excited to be celebrating this special milestone in the life of ODBD! It is such a blessing to work for a company that brings glory to God in every stamp set created, and offers the tools we need to do the same with every card we create! If you are a long term follower of ODBD, then you know that each year the Design Team submits a favorite Scripture for the special anniversary sets, and those suggestions have been the sum total of all the "Scripture Collection" stamp sets in the store. This year, the special sets include our favorite Scriptures, but also quotes and sentiments that we feel would be great on cards or projects. I think you will find some of the most encouraging and uplifting words available in stamps in these special anniversary sets!
So now, here are the Details of the Anniversary Hop:
- The Hop will run 8am EDT Mar. 17 until 8pm EDT Mar 18.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Mar 19.
- Four hoppers will win a FREE ANNIVERSARY SET and One blessed hopper will win The Complete Anniversary Bread Basket Bundle!!!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Along with your statement that you completed the hop, leave some Anniversary wishes for Kelley and the gang at ODBD!
I've chosen to create a monochromatic design using My Mind's Eye "Paris and Co." designer paper and a Bible verse from ODBD's new 4th Anniversary release set: "Scripture Collection 8."
Gingham ribbon and creamy lace, along with Prima Vintage Trinket bling from my stash, finish this design.
Now, please head on over to Jan Keen's blog for more inspiration!