Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kanban Stamps--Mocha Boudoir


Have you seen Kanban's "Mocha Boudoir" stamp set? It's a fun set, filled with ladylike images...including this lovely tub, ready for a good soak! There's also a cute Kanban "Peacock" set available as well.


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it with Copic Sketch markers. After coloring, I die cut it using Spellbinders Petite Oval and Petite Oval Scalloped dies.

Layers of black cardstock and Prima's Songbird A4 Paper Stack (you can see all of the Songbird products HERE) make up the base of the card; a tiny May Art's silk bow tied with a Bow Easy, and Kaisercraft Rhinestones adding the final bit of bling.



All supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...Looks very relaxing...Colors are very pretty...

Sabrina Jackson said...

Deb, oh my word, this is absolutely STUNNING! I love that bathtub and your coloring...so perfectly matches the DP...love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Helen Dooley said...

So since I find joy in lots of things, like this beautiful card, I think you should add it in our challenge at Twist of Faith. Cuz I find joy in relaxing!! Great card. Im glad I subscribe to your blog. :) always something beautiful!
Hugs!

kathy s said...

i want a bath like that- so cute

Betty Wright said...

I saw this stamp set featured on the blog. LOVE these colors, Deb! This needs framing. Beautifully done!