Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's a Two Post Saturday...

I'm posting twice today...8 AM and 8 PM. Both designs are Christmas cards:


My goal here was to make a "Glubber" type Christmas tree, one that I could cover with ribbon. I cut a triangular shape, covered it with sticky tape, and layered on the Dusty Olive Seam Binding.

The tree is mounted on a background of different papers from Authentique's "Joyous Collection" 6 x 6" decorator paper.

A JustRite clear "Christmas Labels Four" sentiment is stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink, then adhered with Tombow Mono Multi Glue and a bow of Bright Red Seam Binding.

The final touch: a Kaisercraft Red Rhinestone for a bit of bling.

All linked supply is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Please join me once again this evening for my second design of the day--12 Days of CAS Christmas.

1 comment:

slbt17 said...

very pretty!
Nice job!
Sandra