Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sprinkle on Some Love...


I pulled out some Valentine paper to make up an easy to mail Valentine design...featured here-- My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found: Record It!" I love every pattern in this collection...so pretty!

I made my shaker bottle using JustRite's clear "Baking Antique Tags One," stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto Vellum #24 Clear. 

Some Copic Sketch Marker shading on the back of the bottle, tiny punched hearts, and a couple of MME "Lost and Found Record It! Heirloom Enamel Dots" add interest to the bottle's design.

All of today's product is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I cannot leave this post without showing a picture of our sweet little Valentine this year:



{LOVE}this little guy!!!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

BJ Searcy said...

Very cute card. Love the use of vellum with the hearts behind and flowing down.

Traci S. said...

Hi Deb-
Great card! Fabulous baby! So precious! I hope you are all settled in and comfortable! We saw Josh in England over Thanksgiving. I miss him so much. I know you miss family, also. Praying as always for you and yours!

His,
Traci Starkweather