Sunday, May 11, 2014

JustRite Doily and Dusty Violet Mother's Day


I had some fun playing with Gelatos for Mother's Day...please excuse the colors in the photo...I could not get a good photo with the purples...the colors match up and look much nicer IRL! 

I used JustRite's new small Cling Doily One and stamped it onto cardstock with a Versamark Watermark pad. I then heat embossed it with Melt Art Ultra Thick UTEE Embossing Enamel. Next step: rub Gelatos from Gelatos Colors Gift Set into the design with a makeup type sponge. The Gelatos really highlight the design nicely! They also have a bit of a sheen themselves.

The image panel is layered onto 8 x 8" Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments Collection decorator paper, with borders of Venise Lace "Lucia" and ivory May Art's 1/4" Silk. 

Final accent: Kaisercraft Rhinestones.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers today! I'm missing my dear mom and mother in law; also my daughter-in-law, mother of our sweet little grandbaby! I hope that you all have a special day!

No comments: