Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Scrappy Cameo

I had some fun today with Spellbinder's Die D-Lites "Silhouette" dies..what a lovely set!You can use both the cut out portion of the die, or the negative space...just what I used in my design today!


I began with Prima's Stationer's Desk 6 X 6" decorator paper. Love the rich yet muted colors in this pad. I layered different prints to make the base and accented it with a border of May Art's 1/4" Crochet lace and a Petaloo Botanica Sugared Berries Cluster.

Now for the cameo: I die cut the women's silhouette on solid black cardstock. I then cut the negative space into an oval with a Spellbinder Classic Oval die. A bit of the Stationer's Desk dp is adhered to the back, along with a bit more of the same lace used as the border. A few 3D Thermoweb Foam Strip pieces, and you are all set!




All of the linked product is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. (All sorts of sale items...Bo Bunny and background stamps!)


No comments: