Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Here's the Scoop!


A scoop of vanilla? Just for you Sharon!

My card today features JustRite Stamper's clear "The Scoop Vintage Labels Four" stamp set (on sale now!) This is a fun set with a couple of different cones, as well as two different sweet treat labels and numerous sentiments...easy to color too!

I stamped the cone with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers. I hand trimmed it, then mounted it with a couple of pieces of Thermoweb 3D Foam Strips onto a Spellbinder Classic Oval die cut. The white oval was then layered onto a scalloped oval die cut, see similar HERE.

The background paper is Graphic 45's "A Time to Flourish 6 x 6" Patterns and Solids decorator paper. You can find all of the A Time to Flourish product HERE. Love this line...I haven't broken into my favorite pad yet...hoarding...it is just too beautiful to cut! I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background using my favorite sentiment ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

A May Art's black Twill Ribbon accent finalizes the design.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great remainder to your week!

No comments: