Wednesday, April 22, 2015

CAS Blossom Butterfly



Here's a fun and easy to mail design to send Springtime wishes!

I began with basic cardstock, then die cut a square panel with Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Square dies.  I then used a Spellbinder Die D Lite "Flutters" die to cut the butterfly shape.

I used a JustRite's clear "Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four" sentiment, centered and stamped under the butterfly cutout with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

I layered the panel over a piece of decorative cardstock: My Mind's Eye "Market Street Nob Hill" using Thermoweb 3D Foam strips.


Easy and really quick!

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.




5 comments:

Darlene said...

This is beautiful! I draw so much inspiration from your designs!! Have a fabulous week ahead!

Colleen said...

Such a beautiful CAS card and what a great card to mass produce.
Great inspiration. Thank you

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is fabulous! The pattern paper is perfect in size and scale for the die cut! I love it!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is fabulous! The pattern paper is perfect in size and scale for the die cut! I love it!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is fabulous! The pattern paper is perfect in size and scale for the die cut! I love it!