Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Posies Tag


I love flowers of all types...fresh and otherwise! So these beautiful blooms from Petaloo are really appealing...so much so I sometimes hoard them!

I wanted to make a simple yet special tag to showcase these posies.
I began with a Prima Honeycomb Stencil and dabbed a bit of white ink for a background. I stamped a JustRite's clear Ornate Corner stamp in the upper left corner (sorry, somewhat hidden by the bow).

I used a piece of May Art's 2.5" Cotton Blend Vintage Print Plain ribbon for a rustic border. Seam Binding ribbon tops the tag.

Prima Petaloo Botanica Blooms in yellow, accented with a smaller Prima Petaloo Botanica Faux Dried Mini adds the garden touch.

A couple of Maya Road Vintage Leaves pins are the final addition to this simple design.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great remainder to your week!

No comments: