Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bird on Branch Gift Tag

Hello:

A quick tag today for a gift bag. 



The base is layers of Kaisercraft Curiosity paper...love the muted tones and pretty print on these two choices...perfect for a subtle backdrop for my bird. A May Art's 5/8" Burlap Center Stitch Ribbon piece acts as a border between the two prints. The center stitch in the ribbon comes in different colors...I especially love the pink center stitch...look to see that in the near future! I taped the burlap ribbon down with Scor-Tape for a sure hold.

The bird on a branch is from Prima's "Princess Wood Embellishments." I distressed the wood die cut with both brown and white craft inks; after it dried I stamped music notes on it with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and JustRite's "Shabby Music Background" stamp. I layered the bird onto a Spellbinder's Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped oval using a piece of Thermoweb 3D Foam Strip for dimension. The tiny wood heart accent is MME Wood Shapes Necessities.

A chocolate brown Seam Binding Ribbon finishes the design.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for dropping by for a peek!

No comments: