Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tea Tag


Treat a friend to tea! This tag has a little pocket to hold a couple of tea bags...attach the tag to a gift bag filled with tasteful flavors...
a perfect thank you gift or pick-me-up!

I began with a 3 1/2" x 8" piece of cardstock and scored it at the 2" mark to make the pocket. I covered both the back and pocket with Kaisercraft designer paper from their "Key to My Heart" pad

The background print is a collage print, so I took a wood frame from Prima's Wood Embellishments in Stationer's Desk, sponged it with a bit of white craft ink, then glued it directly over the Eiffel Tower on the collage paper. I added some Hazel and Ruby Sequins in "Shine and Sparkle" and called the background done.

I folded the pocket up, covered it with more Kaisercraft "Key to My Heart" then added a Venise Lace "Valentina" border, stapling it at the edges to hold the pocket in place. Using the lace to hold the pocket in place gives a bit more room in the pocket for the tea bags.

Last addition to the tag: a seam binding ribbon bow (two colors...Soft Seafoam and Paradise Aqua) made with an Original Bow Easy, topped with an ivory Petaloo Botanica Mini bloom. Oh, and the tea bags!

All linked product is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Have a great week!


No comments: