Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stamp Simply Clear Stamp Release!


Sharon at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store has just released a 
new clear stamp line: Stamp Simply Clear Stamps!

Four sets are part of the release today; you can purchase the stamps either as separate sets, or as a "First Full Release Offer" 
of all four sets!

Take a look at these beautiful, versatile sets...perfect sentiments for both the outside and INSIDE of your card designs:

















How often I have longed for the perfect sentiment for the inside of my card...one that matches the outer card verse or salutation with the same font or design; these sets do just that-- 
along with quite a few choices in each set to do so!

My apologies that I do not have a sample myself for the release; I cannot wait to ink up these sets when my move is complete.

 Make certain to check out Sharon's blog for card design samples using the beautiful new sets! 

1 comment:

Sharon Johnson said...

Thanks so much for sharing, Deb. I'm LOVING these new sets!!! Super excited!!!