Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bird and Berries Christmas Card

Hello once again! Thanks for stopping by to see another 
of my designs for the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store 
"The 12 Days of a Clean and Simple Christmas."


My design is fairly simple, with a few special touches. 

LOVING this beautiful Christmas paper pad...Wild Rose Studio's "Painted Poinsettia."  The pretty prints and soft colors are just gorgeous!  One of the special touches that I mentioned above is shown just below:


I cut a panel from the decorator pad and made it look like glass using Melt Art Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel UTEE, a Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad, and my heat gun. I mounted the glassy panel onto the background decorator paper base using Thermoweb 3D Foam Strips. 

The precious blessing/sentiment is JustRite's clear "Gift of Faith Sentiments," stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. It's die cut with a Spellbinder Classic Rectangle die and is also popped up with the foam Strips.

My second special touch is the shabby bow. I used Baby Pink and Melon Seam Binding Ribbon along with an Original Bow Easy to create it. You can see my tutorial for this bow HERE

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I will be back tomorrow (Wednesday) morning with another design for "The 12 Days of a Clean and Simple Christmas." 

2 comments:

CreativSpirit said...

A very beautiful card. Love this paper.

Colleen said...

Such a beautiful and stunning card.