Friday, November 13, 2015

Sugared Poinsettia Christmas Tag


I wanted to share this Christmas gift tag 
for the last day of 
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's 
"12 Days of a Clean and Simple Christmas." 

I do realize that this is hardly a "clean" design, but it still quite simple with dry time allowed for textured paste and ribbon bow.

Here's a closeup where the glitter shows up a bit better:


I began with an Authentique "Tidings" striped pattern cardstock base; then applied a texture lattice pattern with Prima's "Lattice Designer Stencil" and Prima Art Extravaganza Texture Paste. I sprinkled Stampendous Crystal Ultra Fine Translucent Glitter  directly onto the wet texture paste design after removing the stencil.

While the texture paste was drying, I fashioned the bow using an Original Bow Easy, Seam Binding Ribbon in Melon and Lipstick Red. 

I stamped the JustRite clear "Great Joy" sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. A Lippy Red Kaisercraft Rhinestone adds a sparkly accent.

A trio of Petaloo Textured Elements Burlap Poisettia blossoms trail along the edge of the tag.


All of the linked supplies are from