Monday, March 7, 2016

Stamp Simply Clear Spring Release CAS Design

Hello! This week we are celebrating the arrival of Easter with the brand new Spring release of four sets from 
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!

Here's my first design for this week using Sharon's Stamp Simply Clear stamps from her new release. 
I have used the set "Easter."


The top layer of the card is white cardstock that has been run thru my Cuttlebug with Darice's embossing folder "Cross with Words."

The "Easter Blessings" sentiment from the set was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink, then die cut with a Spellbinder Classic Oval die. I rimmed the edge of the oval with a black marker to help it standout against the white backdrop; it is mounted to the base of the card with a Thermoweb 3D Foam strip.



Here's the inside verse; perfect for Easter; stamped with the Verafine Onyx Black ink.

Here is the set; such pretty script!




All supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  There will be inspirational designs using the new sets posted on the Stamp Simply blog throughout the week--in fact I will be back on Wednesday during my regular post time to show you another Easter design.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Charlene said...

Beautiful card - simply stated - I love it - and Happy Easter to you!