Monday, April 25, 2016

Bare Necessities Handcrafted All Natural Goat's Milk Soap

Hello! I wanted to pop in today and tell you about a new online shop that produces and sells handmade goat milk soap, salt scrubs, and wood wick soy candles...





I have purchased the Indonesian Rainforest and both my husband and I have been using it since December. I love it as it lathers up great, doesn't leave a film, and does not leave my skin feeling dry and tight. Plus, you can't beat the fabulous subtle, natural fragrance! 




Kimberly has been making soaps and skin care products in her kitchen from all natural products; she milks her own goats and has created her own recipes for her products. 





I'm looking forward to trying the salt scrub and wood wick soy candles next!

You can also check out Kimberly's Facebook page:



Thanks for stopping by. I will be back on Wednesday with a wedding card design.



*I have not received free product for this post. I truly enjoy using this excellent product and would like others to know about a family friend's newly opened online shop. 



No comments: