Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blessed are Those

I recently got Graphic 45's "Botanicabella" as happy mail, and let me tell you-- I was very happy.

This 12 x 12" Deluxe Collectors Edition is filled with rich, gorgeous prints, stickers, and chipboard pieces...
love the colors and design!

Here is my first design using the collection:


I thought this patterned piece of decorator paper would work perfectly with a Stamp Simply clear Blessings/Beatitudes 1 verse. It is stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink, then die cut with beautiful Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles dies. The pierced edge oval is layered onto the fancier edge oval with Thermoweb 3D Foam Strips for added dimension.

Here's a close up:


Do you like the shabby bow? It's made out of Seam Binding using an Original Bow Easy tool. You can see my tutorial HERE.

Prima Rootbeer Candy Gems add the final touch...the colors match the decorator paper perfectly!

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a beautiful card Deborah. A great job!

Karen said...

So elegant!