Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Dear Husband!


It's the big 6-0 for my hubby! 
Thought that I would share the card that I made for him.

The decorator paper used is Simple Stories "So Rad." My husband has always been great at working with wood, so I did the letterpress technique using Spellbinders M-Bossabilities "Brick and Bark" embossing folder and Versafine Smokey Gray ink. 

The happy birthday sentiment if from JustRite "All Boy" clear stamps; the big 60 was cut using my Silhouette Cameo. 

Thermoweb 3D Foams Strips help add dimension and Simple Stories "Claus and Co. Enamel Dots" add bling. You can get the So Rad enamel dots that match the paper, but I didn't have those and found the gray in Claus and Co. matched.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check out the embossing folders...they're all on sale, along with a BIG stamp closeout!

1 comment:

Juanita B said...

This is a fantastic card! You have so much creativity and talent. I am sure your husband will treasure this benchmark of an excellent card. TFS.