Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lacy Sampler Tag

 Hello! I'm finally back after taking a bit of time off, 
and am glad to be back to creating!
My project today is a lacy tag in neutral tones. 

Easy and quick~perfect for a kraft gift bag!

I began with a piece of Kraft cardstock. After rounding the top corners, I punched a hole at the top, then punched another circle with hole in darker paper and glued it on to make the tag look like it means business!  Dina Wakley Media Gesso was dry brushed onto the tag in places to add chalky, white distressing. After the gesso dried, a bit of tan ink (Altenew Coffee Break Ink Cube) was sponged onto the surface to add additional texture. 

Cluny 1" Lace, along with May Art's Adhesive Rosette Ribbons, were added at the top and bottom to create borders.

The "medallion" was made using May Art's 1.5" Crochet Lace...you can see my tutorial on how to make it HERE. A button from my stash and small piece of Tulle Ribbon center the medallion.


May Art's 1/4" Silk Ribbon and May Art's Burlap String were used as as a bow to tie it all together.

I hope that you have enjoyed today's project. 

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 

No comments: