Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Quick, Easy, and Transparent!

Here's a quick and easy card with a stand out feature...
a see thru sentiment!

I wanted a flat card that was easy to mail so began with Kaisercraft's "Bow and Arrow" decorator paper 

I added a couple of prints from the Bow and Arrow pad to both the front and inside of the card. My border is a clear piece cut from a A2 Crystal Clear box. The sturdy clear piece is taped onto the front with Scor-Tape 1/4" double sided tape. Very sticky tape that securely holds the card together.


I used Spellbinders Upper Case "Font One" Alphabet dies for the HELLO sentiment. The letters are glued to the crystal clear piece with Sakura's Quickie Glue Pen. 

A quick and fun card to send to my grandson.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

No comments: