Wednesday, September 26, 2018

NEW Stamp Simply Ribbon Store "A Godly Man" Clear Stamp Set


So pleased with Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newly released masculine set, "A Godly Man."

What a perfect set for the men in our lives; fathers, 
husbands, sons...
perfect for Father's Day, birthdays, ANY DAY 
that you would like to show honor and respect for that man.

Here's my design, intended as a birthday card for my father...


I began with a card base of kraft cardstock, then layered it with decorator paper from Authentique's "Frontier" paper pad using Scor-Tape as adhesive.

A border of May Art's Burlap String wound around some brads from my stash add a textural bit of interest to the background.

I stamped the buck head image onto kraft cardstock with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink, and then stamped the pine branches with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Peeled Paint. 

The image panel was then die cut with a Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two die. A bit of watered down Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen ink was spattered over the panel before attaching it to the card background with Thermoweb 3D Foam

Since I wanted it to be a birthday card, I used Stamp Simply's "All Occasions Sentiments Two" clear stamp set to create the sentiment, once again using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.

The inside verse is a special one, perfect for my father. It is also a part of  "A Godly Man" set...



All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I hope that you have gained some inspiration from today's masculine design. Thanks so very much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and absolutely perfect for a masculine birthday or congratulations card!! My brothers, husband, and sons would totally LOVE this card!!! You designed a phenomenal card and crafted it fantabulously!!! I SO wish I could get this stamp set and do s spin-off card from your manly design!!! But, I can dream.... Keep up the beautiful creativity - you certainly have a talent, Deb, which the Lord gave you!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! The tiny gold touches on the rim of the cup are wonderful. I ADORE the masculine card ( I LOVE those) and the sketch is awesome. Beautiful cards!

jan metcalf said...

Love the burlap, love your card!! Pinned it to Guys Greetings!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Thanks so much for the kind comments All! So sweet of you!