Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's NEW Autumn Blessings

Continuing on with The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's new release:




Along with my first design using the set...


I have always loved wheat sheaves...and there are two lovely ones in this very set! I thought that they matched up wonderfully with Graphic 45's "Deluxe Collectors Edition--French Country--12 x 12."  If you look closely at the round chipboard piece from the paper kit, you can see a wheat sheaf in the center. The kit comes with 12 x 12' doubled sided, BEAUTIFUL prints (hard for me to use, want to hoard them...), chipboard pieces, and stickers. Stamp Simply also has a French Country Silk Ribbon Sampler and a French Country Seam Binding Sampler that match the kit PERFECTLY! 

I decided to go with a bit more of a rustic ribbon treatment using May Art's 2.5" Cotton Blend Plain ribbon, May Art's 1/2" Woven Burlap Trim, and May Art's Burlap String.

I stamped the wheat sheaf and sentiment onto a small panel from the dp kit with Versafine Smokey Gray ink and my Tonic Stamp Platform.  Then, I watered down a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen ink, and watercolored over portions of the wheat, under the sentiment, and also a bit of the circle chipboard piece.

A couple of Maya Road Vintage Leaves Pins were added to the burlap string bow. Adhesives used for the card: Thermoweb 3D Foam and Scor-Tape.

Here is the inside sentiment using the Autumn Blessings set...




All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I hope that you have enjoyed today's design; I will be back to show you a design using Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's NEW "A Godly Man" clear stamp set very soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: