I decided to pull a flower from one of Glenda's floral renditions. I wanted to try something a little different, so I decided to use watercoloring paper. I used a Penny Black stamp "Blush" and applied color directly to the stamp with Stampin' Up markers. I stamped a couple more flowers, then ran a wet brush over the entire image. I almost totally washed the image away, then restamped the flower twice to create a very watery look. I used Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds to add a bit of flecks.
I diecut the image with my Nestabilities Long Rectangles, then layered it onto layers that had been stamped with Stampin' Up's Linen background (retired).
I finished off the design with a PaperTrey Ink sentiment, unknown ribbon and dragonfly brads.
Hope your weekend has had a grand start!