Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back in the Design "Groove"

Hello All:  I'm happy to bring a brand spankin' new design for you after enjoying a wonderful time back in the States with our family...
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look!



I made this small wall hanging for a friend who has been through a couple of tough spots as of late...just a little something to brighten her day.

I began with My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 6" X 6" designer paper...I certainly have enjoyed this pad! Not only does it have pretty, up to date prints, it also has pages of sayings written on a "chalkboard." Fun addition to a smaller sized project! I adhered the background sheet on to a thicker cardstock for extra thickness.

I then used MME Decorative Tape in Ruby to adhere a border of ivory Gabriella Venise lace onto the background. 



Next, Prima Audrey White Gray flowers, along with a Prima Bright Florella leaf. A Seam Binding Ribbon bow (Smoke Grey and Cream), made with a Bow Easy (Tutorial HERE) along with a White Collection Stick Pin by Darsie finishes this pretty design.

I hung the decorated piece with Melissa Frances 6" hanger.

All supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Once again, thanks for stopping by!  Have a great remainder to your week!

3 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful! Saw it on SCS, but wanted to pop over and see it closer. How have you been, Deb? Where have your world travels taken you this year?

Becky said...

This is stunning!