Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bowtie Dad: B-Day or Father's Day Design

Hello. I wanted to share a quick and easy masculine card suitable for Father's Day or Dad's birthday using 

You can see the set here...

I used the smallest solid bow dies for the card below.


 Perfect paper for any boy or man project: Simple Stories "So Rad."
Love the fun double sided prints and "epic" sentiment panels in the pad.







I wanted to point out that as I assembled the bows from the die cuts I did cut the ends shorter and the "knot" squarer with just a snip from scissors. Look at the plaid bow above...the left side of the bow and knot have not been trimmed, but the right side has been snipped. Makes the bow tie a little less "bow" (read...feminine) and a bit more like an actual tie.

Spellbinder's "Font One Uppercase" alpha dies were used to spell out "DAD." My Sakura Quickie Glue Pen was perfect for adhering the letters to the base of the card.


Hope that you have enjoyed today's design! 

All linked product is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for joining me today!






No comments: