Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hanging Blossoms


I pulled out my Copic Sketch Markers to do a little coloring today...LaBlanche Silicone Stamps are some of my favorites for coloring...they are shaded so lovely...you just can add hints of color and have a lovely final product! 


After coloring the image, Spellbinder Rectangle dies were used to clean cut the edges. Love dies and the "professional" sharp, embossed edge that they provide!

The background paper used today is Kaisercraft's "Oh La La."

A May Art's 1/2" Loop Trim border, along with a shabby Seam Binding Ribbon Bow (Cameo Beige and Tangerine, made with Original Bow Easy...look HERE to see how it's made!) add extra interest.


Here's the inside...I used Stamp Simply Clear "He Has Risen" stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink for the sentiment.


People often ask how I present a card like this when it has a larger dimensional bow or embellishment on it...how does it fit into an envelope?  Well, my answer is a Crystal Clear Box. I slip my card into it to hand deliver, or, in the case of mailing, I slip the filled Crystal Clear Box into a small, padded mailing envelope and then send. It does take more postage than a flat card, but sometimes a little piece of dimensional art is worth it! ;) 

And, the Crystal Clear boxes also make great little gifts 
when filled with notecard sets!

Hope that you've enjoyed today's post. All linked product is from 

Sharon's doing some Spring Cleaning over at Stamp Simply...
check out the 40% Off Sale Bin!


No comments: