Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hi there! So sorry that I have been missing in action-- I've been very busy preparing for Sharon's (notimetostamp) big one-million celebration "Stamp Simply Celebrates!" All of the action begins tonight around midnight (December 1st) with exciting projects, challenges, and blog candy all created to help YOU prepare for the Christmas holiday! I will be posting a project as a sample maker near the midnight hour. Hope you're all able to join in!


Here is a past project from my Splitcoast gallery site. The snowmen and sentiment are from Wordsworth...the decorator paper is Stampin' Up's 2007 Holiday pack...the trees are Stampin' Up "Lovely As a Tree." Hope you like it!
Have a great Sunday!


2 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Deb, my jaw is on the floor -- this looks like a magazine photo -- both the photo itself as well as the workmanship of your tin and cookies -- OH MY!!!! I am literally drooling, and NOT for the cookies, but the tin -- LOL!!! I've had dozens of these tins and never re-use them. I brought them all to the church kitchen. Guess I'll be taking a few back -- LOL!!! GREAT gimp type trim -- I LOVE it!!!