Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boooo-tiful Friend!

Yesterday I was so fortunate to be able to spend time with Deb Felts aka: SCS Deb Deb, at Sharon Johnson's home. Deb is a current Dirty Girl over at Splitcoaststampers...she came onto the team as I was leaving. She is such a sweetie--I first met her last summer when she visited family in the U.P.

Deb brought some Our Craft Lounge stamps along to play with--I rarely make Halloween cards, but could not resist this adorable little ghost and jack o' lantern.

I thought the little ghost would fit today's Sketch Challenge over at SCS, so put together a very quick card using retired SU Halloween dp, chunky black glitter and Kaiser Rhinestones...

So sorry for the quick post...I have to get moving to some appointments! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome ... how great that you had time to stamp with DebDeb! This is WAY TOO CUTE!! LOVE the image and your coloring is PERFECTION!!! Love the designer papers you've chosen too ... what a wonderful Halloween card! Feel free to send it to Akron, OH ... LOL!!! Have a great day ...

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Great card Deb -- I love it!!! Great save if that's the one my blender pen squirted on - LOL -- so sorry!!!

Jerri Kay said...

This card is so adorable Deb! A fabulous stamp, love the image! This card is just way too cute. You've used my favorite Halloween paper.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awwww!! This is just too cute!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome take on the sketch!! Awesome colors and image!! Beautiful Halloween card Deb!!
hugs,
Chris

Deb said...

Oooooh! You used some of my ALL-TIME FAV Halloween paper! Look how FAB this turned out! I love the orange glow! Such an adorable Halloween image and a wonderful card!

I hope you know how thrilled I was to get to spend time with y'all! {{hugs}}