Monday, February 15, 2010

Tea for Two!

Today's design is just for fun--I've been into tea this past year, (this set did it!!! It is so adorable! It made tea taste better for me!!!) and am quite taken with it! So...this design features "Tea for Two" from PaperTrey Ink. The set has four different tea pots (this one perfect for paper piecing!), along with multiple sentiments and labels.

I just adore this decorator paper as well! It is My Mind's Eye "Ooh La La For Her." Aren't the patterns pretty? Multiple layers of dp, as well as a border punched with a Martha Stewart "Flower Bed" Deep Edge Punch, make up the base of my design.



The white curvy sentiment label is also from the Ooh La La dp pack. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx ink (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store) onto it, then stamped and cut out the tea pot to add.

A bit of satiny ribbon, Foof-a-La Rhonna Christmas buttons, and May Arts Ivory Twine (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store) finishes this pretty in pink design.

Thanks so much for stopping by--hope your week is GREAT!

5 comments:

Francie G. said...

Fabulous, Deb! Wonderful design and colors!

TR said...

So pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Deb!! I love your colors and the design!! Stunning paper piecing!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

love it.. the colours and the paper are amazing!
Laura

Sillyfilly said...

Love your card.