Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SCS Sketch Challenge: Thinking of You!

Now that school is out, I can play the challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com! Playing the challenges is a great way to get those creative juices flowing...one of my favorites is the weekly Wednesday Sketch Challenge, hosted by Rox71!

Here is my take on today's challenge... I ended up flipping the sketch to suit the sentiment, and exchanged daisies for the small inchie squares.

This fun Basic Grey paper is "Max & Whiskers" available from Our Daily Bread designs. What a delightful pad of fun designs...fun prints, including pet related designs!

The sentiment here is also from Our Daily Bread designs. It's from their new June release set, "God Loves You." The font on this set is just plain pretty! I stamped the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, then layered it beneath the center daisy, along with a grosgrain ribbon touch.

Yes, daisies! One of my favorite flowers! These "Cashew" Prima Daisy Dreams are just one of the beauties that you can chose from over at Our Daily Bread designs! There are three colorways included in each Daisy Dreams set...check them out!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love your take on Roxie sketch, this is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb~

I love this card! I like the layout of the card. It is just wonderful.

Daisies are wonderful for everything! Glad you have more "play" time!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Anonymous said...

Deb, I LOVE this card! Daisies are my favorite flower; and the paper combination is beautiful! Thanks for sharing . . . Hugs, Magi

seamom said...

As usual I am late reading my FeedBlitz emails. Your card REALLY wow'ed me! Fabulous take on the sketch and a beautiful card. I still haven't caught my breath....