Thursday, January 24, 2013

Key to My Heart


Playing with my Spellbinder Classic Heart and Classic Scalloped Heart dies again...can't seem to make a Valentine without them!

I wanted to create a monochromatic design with some shabby appeal...Spellbinders M Bossabilities Mystic Embossing Folder inked up with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose worked perfectly...


I tied a bow with the Bow Easy using Seam Binding Ribbon in Baby Pink and Rose Petal. A key from Vintage Trinkets Lock and Key finalizes my design.

All of today's supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a warm and wonderful weekend!





11 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

This is just stunning, DEB -- I LOVE it. The colors and design are just divine!

irishgalkelly said...

Oh Deb, this is just dreamy! The soft pink color and gorgeous texture from the embossing is so pretty. The shabby bow just tops it off perfectly!

Mary Friederichsen said...

So beautiful Deb! Love the texture and the elegance! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah Saaranen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

This is gorgeous! Love the color and texture of the embossing, and that key is perfect.

Becky said...

This is stunning, love the texture of the embossing. And that key is just perfect.

Amy said...

how adorable, I have wanted to start making my own cards, I should!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards...