Sunday, May 5, 2013

Enjoy the Day!

Hello All:

I was playing with some fun paper this weekend and wanted to show you the results:



The patterns have a bit of a vintage feel, with some of the prints reminding me of my younger days...and yes, I guess that I am approaching "vintage..."  LOL!

JustRite's clear "Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four" seemed to be a good match, and they also have a fabulous dies to boot, "Spellbinders for JustRite Vintage Labels Four" dies! I used two dies from the set, one for the medallion, and one for the sentiment.


I stamped the medallion and sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink, paper piecing the rosy flower center for a bit more color. Kaisercraft Rhinestones add a sparkling finish. I used 3D Foam Strips to pop the sentiment and medallion up to add more dimension to the design.

All supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Just a note: The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store is beginning a week featuring monograms...I'll be back tomorrow to show a masculine monogrammed design! Hope that you can stop by!

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

LOVE this, Deb! Great idea to paper piece that medallion -- fun!!!

Laura K. said...

Beautiful! Love these colors.