Saturday, November 2, 2013

Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas


beautiful 8 x 8" pad and I wanted to show it off today:



This is just a quick layered design with no stamping whatsoever. I didn't add a sentiment as I feel that the designer paper has plenty of interest on its own. You can definitely add a sentiment to the inside of the card if you would like.

A bit of May Art's 5/8" Crocheted Lace, along with a beautiful creamy May Art's Ivory Silk bow (created with a Bow Easy), enhance the paper pattern; a Maya Road Ruffled Bloom and Kaisercraft Bronze Rhinestones dress it up even more.

You can see the entire line of Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas HERE.

All linked product is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Gorgeous card as well as the paper

Juanita B said...

Oh, Deb! I keep trying not to shop but you make that impossible for me, lol. This is one of (out of about 100) my favorite Christmas Carols. Your card is sooooo very beautiful! I can't resist these pads, TFS (I think, teehee) and for the fun and joy. Have a great weekend.
Juanita in OH