Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Vintage" Prints


A quick card to show off some of my favorite-as-of-late-paper. These papers are from MME Market Street "Nob Hill." I love the prints in this pad...especially the florals...they remind me of my youth...so I guess they would be considered "vintage..." prints.

The sentiment here is from a very pretty and versatile set-- JustRite's clear "Sentimental Damask Vintage Labels Eight." It is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


If you like this set, make certain that you order it now...if you have not heard, here's a note from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:

           Quick Note: Sadly, JustRite has closed its doors. Get these stamps while still available.
We still have in stock a large variety of JustRite products – always reduced!

The added accents are May Art's 1/4" Crochet Ribbon Trim and Seam Binding Ribbon in tangerine (the ribbon matches much better IRL than this photo...).

Check out The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all linked supplies.

***Also, I wanted to let you know that I will be taking some time from creating and blogging to move from Africa back to the United States...I will be back ASAP and hope that you will continue to stop by for future posts. Thank YOU!

No comments: