Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Vintage Lattice and Lace

 Having fun with some lace today...this design would be perfect for Mother's Day, a birthday, or wedding! 
I plan to use it for a wedding...it has a nice amount of bling, 
yet will not be too difficult to mail.

I began by die cutting a piece of kraft cardstock with Spellbinder's "Grateful Lattice" die. I then brushed a bit of Dina Wakely Studio Media Gesso on the lattice to brighten it a bit as well as add a distressed look. 

After the gesso dried on the lattice, I glued it to a piece of Kaisercraft's "Always and Forever" decorator paper using Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid glue.



The ribbon and lace border was built using May Art's 2.5" Cotton Blend Plain Vintage ribbon and white Venise Isabella lace. 

A bow tie made from May Art's Burlap String and topped with a button from my stash finishes the card.

All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

No comments: