Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Belated Birthday



This design is somewhat bigger, 5 X 7 inches. I began by gluing (Mod Podge, Ranger Collage Medium, Tombow Aqua...something that you can brush onto the entire surface) the Tim Holtz Idea-ology "Botanical" Collage paper to some cardstock. Since the collage paper is transparent, other than the black print, you can use whatever color cardstock you would like. You can also tint some of the foliage on the card;  I wanted to keep a simple black and white theme. 

After allowing the collage paper to dry, I mounted it on a black cardstock base. I followed the same steps for the top panel, and then attached it to the base using Thermoweb 3D Foam Strips for dimension.


All linked supplies are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


Hope you enjoy your upcoming weeks! I will be off for a bit of a vacation and will be back towards the end of July.



No comments: