Friday, July 9, 2021

Pretty and EASY to Mail Wedding Card

 Hello! Posting an easy to mail (but oh so pretty) card using Stamp Simply stamps and Kaisercraft papers. Love how pretty papers can add a special touch to a simple design. A big plus, Kaisercraft items are on sale at Stamp Simply right now! 

To begin, I first chose the decorator paper pad that I wanted to use...Kaisercraft's "Rosabella." In leafing through the pad, I found some of the florals in it matched Stamp Simply's "Pretty Poppies" flower stamp perfectly! I stamped the Pretty Poppies with Memento Gray Flannel ink, then proceeded to color it with Copic Sketch Markers. After coloring, I die cut it the the Pretty Poppies steel die. You can purchase Pretty Poppies individually, or as a bundle. LOVE this new floral set!

While putting the card together, I did not use the floral patterned paper, even though I had colored the poppies to match it nicely. I choose other prints from the same Rosabella pad, ones that seemed to make a better backdrop for the lovely poppies.

A sentiment from Stamp Simply's "Wedding and Anniversary Wishes" clear stamp set was stamped using the Memento Gray Flannel ink. The sentiment strip was die cut with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Banner Sentiment die.


All linked products are from Stamp Simply. As mentioned above, Kaisercraft items are on sale now! Check out the sale and the additional Kaisercraft ideas that the design team came up with this week HERE.


Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Traci S. said...

What a beautiful card! I'm sure the newlyweds will treasure this card, Deb! And, I always love a Stamp Simply Sale! Off to check it out!

His, Travi

Deb S said...

Thanks so much, Traci!