Friday, September 17, 2021

Leafy Inspiration

 Hello! Well, Autumn is here and we have been enjoying the crisp temperatures and beautiful color changes in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Definitely inspiration for today's card using Stamp Simply's "Give Thanks" clear stamps and coordinating "Give Thanks" steel die set.

The leaf and acorn image is stamped onto watercolor paper with Versafine Claire Acorn ink, then watercolored with Tim Holtz Distress inks. After having dried, it was then die cut with the leaf die from the Stamp Simply die set.

The sentiment from the "Give Thanks" stamp set was stamped directly onto a watercolor panel with the Acorn ink, then layered over a colorful accent panel from Carta Bella's Welcome Autumn decorator paper pad.

Easy to make, easy to mail! All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.

4 comments:

Traci S. said...

Beautiful card,Deb! I love that sentiment and the leaf is gorgeous!

I'm jealous! Leaves are not changing and temperatures are not cool in Central Florida! I do miss the beautiful autumn colors and smell of apples in my hometown in CT. I'll make some colorful leaf cards to enjoy!

Enjoy all of the autumn happenings!

Traci

Renee said...

Nice card Deb. I love the colors in the leaf. Fall is my favorite time

Deb S said...

Thanks so very much, Traci! We are enjoying the beautiful colors, although they leave too quick! Have a great Autumn!

Deb S said...

Thnks so much Renee! Fall is my favorite too!