Friday, February 25, 2022

Keweenaw Lighthouse Card



Hello! Here today with a mini slimline card. I enjoy making a smaller in size card occasionally. It makes for a simple effort to fill the space, as well as continuing to be easily mailed.

I thought that this "He is the Light" Stamp Simply clear stamp and matching die sets are perfect for this smaller layout.

And take a look at that gorgeous background paper...so fabulous for the watery feel...Craft Consortium's "Ink Drops Ocean" designer paper.

I began by stamping the lighthouse with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto cardstock, then colored with Copic Sketch Markers. I then die cut it with the He is the Light steel die. 

The die cut is layered over layers of cardstock and designer paper. Take a look at the inside verse, stamped from the He is the Light stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink:



All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love Bible verses paired with lighthouses, which is why I have this set! Beautifully done, such a great background!

Deb S said...

Thanks so much, Bridget! I hope you enjoy playing with this set...it is wonderful.