Friday, February 4, 2022

Simple Easter Card

I have a simple Easter design for you today, featuring Stamp Simply "He Lives" clear stamp set and "He Lives Daffodil" steel die. An extra special touch is paper pieced blooms, using Echo Parks new "My Favorite Easter" design paper!

I began by stamping the daffodil image onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the greenery in the image with Copic Sketch Markers, then die cut with theStamp Simply Daffodil die.

I then stamped the daffodil blossoms onto the yellow print from the " My Favorite Easter" design paper (I absolutely {LOVE} the prints in this new pad!!!). I fussy cut the daffodil blooms out, then adhered to the white cardstock image. I added a bit of shading to the blooms using my Copics.

The base layers are the "My Favorite Easter" design paper, with the sentiment from "He Lives" stamped directly onto it with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink. A border of 3/8" Mini Scroll Braid Trim adds a bit of interest.

All linked supplies come from Stamp Simply.

Stamp Simply has a new sale running for February. 

Be sure to check it out!

 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

What a fun idea, Deb! Love how you used the floral paper for your petals! Your combination of dp is lovely, too!

Traci

Deb S said...

Thanks so much, Traci!