Friday, October 14, 2022

Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Month

Hello! I want to show you my completed card for Pastor Appreciation month! My inspiration: the trees in all of their colorful glory...seeing the vibrant colors are absolutely delightful and make my heart sing praises to the Lord who created them!

Stamp Simply has a couple of wonderful sentiment sets to honor ministry workers..."Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Greetings" and "Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Scripture."

I've used the "Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Greetings" set below.



My card starts with a panel of watercolor paper that I ran through my Spellbinder Platinum machine with a Tim Holtz/Sizzix "Acorn" 3D Texture Fade Embossing Folder. I spritz the water color paper with a bit of water to soften the paper fibers before running it through the machine. This provides deep texture from the 3D folder. 

After painting the embossed folder with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide and Distress inks, I allowed it to dry then added spatters for further distress. There is also a bit of Tim Holtz Ranger Distress wax rubbed across the leaves. Once the entire panel dried, I ran it through the embossing folder again, being careful to line it up. This adds even more dimension.


The inside verse is also from the "Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Greetings" stamp set.



 Here's a close up of all of the lovely texture and color!

All linked supplies are from Stamp Simply.

Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

Stunning! This card would be great for anyone!

Deb S said...

Thank you, Traci! Yes, so true...birthday, anniversary, etc!