Friday, January 20, 2023

Thinking of You Rose



Here today with a pretty card that lets the image and paper do all of the talking! I've used Stamp Simply's "Thinking of You Rose" stamp and die sets to make a card perfect for pretty much any occasion.

I stamped the Thinking of You Rose onto white cardstock with Memento Gray Flannel ink. The image was then copic colored, then die cut with the Thinking of You Rose die. I stamped the "rose" sentiment with Tim Holtz Distress Spun Sugar ink, then also die cut that with a die from the Thinking of You die set.

The rose image and sentiment are mounted on a oval cut with Spellbinder Classic Oval dies. The gingham decorator paper used is Carta Bella's "My Valentine." 

Simply pretty! All linked supplies come from Stamp Simply.

Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

Traci S. said...

So pretty, Deb! I just love the simplicity of it and yet it is completely polished! What a perfect for our friend whose last name is Rose! May I CASE this card pleaae?

Deb S said...

Hi Traci: Thanks so much. Of course you may case this! You don't even have to ask, although it is kind of you to do so! Hope Rosie will like it!