Friday, March 24, 2023

He Lives! Easter Card

 

Hello! Here today with an Easter card filled with texture using Stamp Simply's "He Lives" clear stamp set along with "He Lives Daffodils" die set. This card would be suitable to hand deliver as it would be difficult to mail. You could present it in a Crystal Clear box, also available at Stamp Simply, for an extra special presentation.


I began by stamping the daffodils onto watercolor paper using Versafine Clair Morning Mist ink. After using Daniel Smith watercolors, I die cut the blooms with the Stamp Simply "He Lives Daffodils" die.

The base is watercolor paper that was dampened and run through my Platinum machine using Tim Holtz/Sizzix 3D Texturefade Embossing Folder in "Intertwine." The sentiment is from the "He Lives" clear stamp set, stamped with the Versafine Clair Morning Mist ink and die cut with a Stamp Simply Fishtail Banner Sentiment die.

The final addition of springtime color is a Seam Binding bow that I created with a Bow Easy tool. You can find my tutorial for this bow HERE.

All linked supplies come from Stamp Simply.





2 comments:

Traci S. said...

What a lovely card, Deb! I love the vibrancy of your watercolored daffodils! I didn't think watercolor could be so bright! I just love the sentiment--right to the point! Beautiful!

Deb S said...

Thanks so much Traci! You can layer watercolors over each other to bring up the color. Also the watercolor was bright to begin with. Have a wonderful Lenten season!