Friday, March 31, 2023

Start Each Day

Welcome! My Stamp Simply card for today comes in Springtime colors with a coffee theme. It's a flat card that is suitable for mailing as well as simple to make.

The base is made up of layers of Echo Park's "My Favorite Easter" decorator paper with the Stamp Simply "Farmhouse Simple Sentiments" stamped directly on with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.

You can find Stamp Simply's entire Farmhouse Series HERE.


 The cups are stamped onto the "My Favorite Easter" paper pad prints with Nocturne ink using Stamp Simply's "Have a Cup on Us" clear stamp set, then die cut using the Stamp Simply "Have a Cup on Us" die set. After die cutting the cups, I trimmed close to the black line around each cup, then die cut additional cups out of white cardstock. I then paper pieced the printed cups on top of the white. This adds a bit more dimension and a white border around the cup shapes.

A simple card with some pretty color...perfect to send to your coffee buddy! All linked supplies come from Stamp Simply.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

What a great way to use "My Favorite Easter" pad! It makes lovely cups! Wonderful card, Deb!

Deb S said...

Thanks so much, Traci! I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts and leave kind comments!