Friday, June 16, 2023

My Favorite Stamp Simply Stamp and Die Sets

 

Here today with my favorite Stamp Simply stamp set, along with it's matching die set: "Caring Coneflower." Let me tell you why I love this set. The coneflower is so easy to color with pretty much any medium; you can choose to color it as a daisy, black eyed susan, or in traditional coneflower colorways. It's such a beautiful single stem with fabulous caring sentiments that are also part of the set. I especially love the "coneflower" word with matching die-- it adds an extra botanical touch!

I've used the coneflower here for a clean and simple design. It is stamped onto watercolor paper with Memento Gray Flannel ink, then Copic colored and die cut with the "Coneflower" die. A textured background using Sizzix Tim Holtz Texture Fade 3D "Intertwine" embossing folder makes for a subtle, yet memorable backdrop. 

The "coneflower" sentiment is stamped with Tim Holtz Distress Victorian Velvet ink, then die cut with the matching die from the "Coneflower" die set.


Here are some other Caring Coneflower cards that I have made in the past. If you would like details, just search "Caring Coneflower" on my blog page.








All linked product is from Stamp Simply. 

Thanks for joining me today! Have a great weekend.




5 comments:

Traci S. said...

Wow Deb! So many different looks with this Caring Coneflower set! They are all wonderful! The black eye Susie is my favorite of all! Thanks for showing the versatility!

Deb S said...

Hey, Traci! Thanks so much! YES, the coneflower set is so versatile.

Betty Masters said...

This is soooo wonderful, LOVE the scripture with gingham background!. Thanks for sharing- gives me ideas, probably not as great as yours, but I'll try. Thanks again!

Ida said...

Wow so versatile indeed. - Your cards were all so lovely and so different. I have a few favorites but they were all very pretty.

Deb S said...

Thank you Ida! I appreciate your kind comment! Hope you are having a good week!